Second Shift Program
The MHL Second Shift program is a game-oriented program designed to transition players from First Shift into Mississauga Hockey League play (with an Area Association) the following hockey season. Whereas First Shift focuses on learning to skate in hockey equipment, learning to stick-handle, shoot, etc, SECOND SHIFT focuses on actual hockey game play. Teams are made-up of interested First Shift “graduates” and we take as many players as we can.
For a listing of the teams for 2017-18, click here.
The Tomken teams for 2017-18…
For the 2017-18 schedule, click here.
About the MHL:
- Not for Profit; affiliated with the City of Mississauga
- No body-checking
- No geographic boundaries… the Area Association you choose to register with is up to you
- Annual registration commences in the Spring (on May 1st) and runs through the Summer
- Beginners are always welcome and our tiered levels of play ensures that everyone has a chance to compete
- ALL players are welcome!
- For further details regarding the MHL and its’ Area Associations, please click here.