MHL Challenge Tournament Application
MHL Challenge Tournament HOSTED BY THE MISSISSAUGA HOCKEY LEAGUE
APRIL 7 to 10, 2022 – Paramount Fine Foods Centre, Mississauga
Tournament Application Form
(PLEASE FILL OUT FORM COMPLETELY)
MHL Challenge Tournament
"*" indicates required fields
It is understood and agreed that by submitting this application to the Mississauga Hockey League’s MHL CHALLENGE Tournament, that the MHL, and/or its sponsors, directors and members assume no legal liability for injuries or other loss as a result of participation in or traveling to or from said tournament.
- Only one (1) application form per team will be accepted.
- Payment in the amount of $950.00 must be submitted before the application will be approved.
- The Mississauga Hockey League reserves the right to deny or accept any application in an attempt to provide balanced, competitive divisions.
- The MHL Challenge is sanctioned by the Greater Toronto Hockey League (GTHL).
- All teams must provide a Travel or Tournament Permit from their sanctioned governing body.
- All teams must provide a copy of their Approved Roster from their sanctioned governing body.
Please Mail/Email documents to:
Mississauga Hockey League, PO Box 21071, RPO Meadowvale, Mississauga, ON L5N 6A2
905-607-1118 (Phone), Jeff Leavens (Email)