MHL Challenge Tournament Application
MHL Challenge Tournament HOSTED BY THE MISSISSAUGA HOCKEY LEAGUE
APRIL 5-8, 2018 – Hershey Centre, Mississauga
Tournament Application Form
(PLEASE FILL OUT FORM COMPLETELY)
It is understood and agreed that by submitting this application to the Mississauga Hockey League’s MHL CHALLENGE Tournament, that the MHL, and/or its sponsors, directors and members assume no legal liability for injuries or other loss as a result of participation in or traveling to or from said tournament.
- Only one (1) application form per team will be accepted.
- Payment in the amount of $895.00 must be submitted before the application will be approved.
- The Mississauga Hockey League reserves the right to deny or accept any application in an attempt to provide balanced, competitive divisions.
- The MHL Challenge is sanctioned by the Greater Toronto Hockey League (GTHL).
- All teams must provide a Travel or Tournament Permit from their sanctioned governing body.
- All teams must provide a copy of their Approved Roster from their sanctioned governing body.
Please Fax/Mail/Email documents to:
Mississauga Hockey League, 3615 Laird Rd. – Unit 14, Mississauga, ON L5L 5Z8
905-607-1118 (Phone), 905-607-1124 (Fax), Jeff Leavens (Email)